Thursday, March 6, 2008

If I could go back in time I'd love to go back to...

I apologize for not posting on "my day". I have so many little things I am involved with these days. On Tuesday I posted over at the Unusual Historicals blog about Florence Nightingale. If you would care to read about the woman who set the standard for nursing, check it out here.



If I could go back in time I'd love to go back to... Elizabethan England. I dig the fashions, the whole courtly life thing. I could see myself as the Queen's assistants to entertain her with my stories. (My dream here, okay?) I think I spent the entire time watching The Golden Age in awe of the fabulous gowns. Elizabeth was truly a well dressed monarch. If only we had someone like her to look to to run things. (Instead we get to pick from political candidates, trying to choose the lesser of all evils to become our leader...)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home