Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What I Find Sexy/Romantic in a Man Is...


The first thing I think of when I think "Sexy Man" is really good abs. I am a total sucker for washboard abs. I also have a thing for dark eyes and hair. ( The dark eyes and hair can be traced back to my senior year in high school. I went to my prom with a guy who had blond hair and blue eyes and everyone thought we were related... ewww... LOL ).


Now for a man to be "Romantic" more effort is involved. Being romantic isn't about how he looks, but the actual effort he puts forth to show you he really does care about you. Being romantic doesn't mean he spends large amount of money on you... it can be as simple as a call or email telling you he misses you when you can't be together. Gifts are nice too, as long as they aren't a new vacuum or toaster...LOL He should also like puppies and children, and believe in giving foot massages too...


And btw, I'm including a pic of a good friend of mine, Julian Fantechi. I decided this topic needed to be accompanied by a sexy man! : )

Annmarie





Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mari said...

Yum yum yum

February 26, 2008 at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home