Monday, February 11, 2008

Things in my world I love...


Here is the short list...


I love listening to Michael McDermott... he's a musician from Chgo and a good friend of mine. His lyrics are brilliant. I have him on my top friends on my MySpace page if you want to hear some of his work... www.myspace.com/annmarieortega


I love my new puppy Max. He's a Jack Russell who has so much enegry he literally runs circles around me.


I love my best friend Kate who I've known since high school. She's been known to make me laugh so hard beverages have shot out my nose...lol
I love all my readers and publishers (New Concepts, Resplendence, Whiskey Creek Torrid, Red Rose and The Dark Castle Lords) because they believe in me and my writing and that means the world to me.


I love attending writing conferences. I recently attended Love Is Murder here in Chgo with my cousin Kim who also writes. I'll be going to RT in April and rooming with Mari, which should be very entertaining. (And btw... I love laughing with Mari... we always find something funny to laugh at!!)


I love the website called http://www.mamasource.com/ It's a great resource for moms with kids. They send out daily emails with businesses owned by moms... and you can get discounts on services which is always a good thing. As soon as I see their email I check it out right away.


But the most important thing I love is my two boys. They are my heart and everything I do is for them. They are so sweet and caring and the older they get the more amazed I am at how awesome they are. They are the center of my world.


Happy Valentines Day a few days early.


Annmarie

1 Comments:

Blogger Miriam van Veen said...

That picture of you with your boys is so sweet. Thank you for sharing that.

And yeah, we will have things to laugh at. Remember the tombstone on the table at the Vampire ball?? LOL It was a good thing I didn't have a gun and shoot that thing.

Oh yeah...I will be bringing my POTC gun to shoot a light skull and crossbones on anyone who annoys me.

February 12, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home