Saturday, February 2, 2008

Three words that best describe me are...

I have always had trouble with topics like this one. When I was in sixth grade we had to choose a self-descriptive word for each letter in our name. When I got to the second N, I was clueless. I chose "nonchalant."
My friend Jacqui, ever the vocabulary maven, was suspicious that I'd used such a big word and she asked me what it meant. Testing me. I replied that I didn't really know, and that I was okay with that. She laughed herself right out of her desk and told me I had picked a good word. (I DID look it up later, I promise.)

Fast forward to 2008 and I have to choose three words to describe myself for this blog entry. I e-mailed my husband to ask HIM for three words that describe me. I expected him to say something like "irritating, big-mouthed, and lazy." Instead he replied: "cheerful, kind, and dedicated."

Sigh.

Well, I still need to give you my three words. Here they are: Lucky, lucky, and lucky.

Lucky to have such a wonderful husband. Lucky to have friends to back me up and rein me in. Lucky to have a great family.

I think I'll go cry now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Halliday said...

Aw, Catherine. You are lucky! Your husband sounds like a gem!

February 3, 2008 at 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home