Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Things in my world I love...

I don't think I can top Annmarie's post. That picture of her with her boys is just so sweet.


Pictured is my family...from the back. I love my husband and two girls. This was taken on a trip to Sea World in 2007. You can see the flamingos in the background. My girls turn 6 next month.


I love my dogs, Angel and Lucky. (Pictured is Angel with one of my daughters.) My dogs are my buddies, keeping me company during the day when everyone is off at school or work. Angel is my big baby. Lucky is my Lubie-dubie doggie. (Yes, I do baby talk to my dogs...so sue me.)


I love my writer friends and I have a lot of fun hanging out with them. I am looking forward to RT and spending some time with Annmarie. All we need is Julian Fantechi in our room. I'll bring the paddle... *g* Also I am looking forward to this weekend. I am going to a writer get together for ACRA. I get to hang out with writer friends Shannon Greenland and Tara Greenbaum.


I love my laptop. It is my main writing tool along with keeping me connected to my friends.


I love my EC editor Kelli K. She is so awesome and has molded me into a great writer. And understanding too. She is open for me to sub to both EC and Cerridwen, the best of both worlds.


I love my mom and brother. I love my husband's parents and brothers. I love the fact my father in law is still with us today because of a donor heart. Just before Thanksgiving 2007 he had a heart transplant. He is doing very well and is home now, building up his strength to live on for a long time. We are traveling to see him soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home