Tuesday, April 22, 2008

On the same page

Yes, RT was a blast, and with Annmarie's arrival, it took on a life of its own. The laughing was non stop. You had to laugh because the actual hotel was a "pit of despair". We made cover model sandwiches, joked during the Mr Romance competition, mingled with authors, readers and booksellers, and had a fabulous time. I am blogging all about my time at RT on my site, so check it out at www.mariannelacroix.com Yes, my site IS my blog now. So far I have blogged about Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. And it ain't over yet.

I am at work on my new book I call Hot Steel, a Blaze hopeful. I did spend Monday resting (read: passed out in bed) from RT. Today, I plan on getting a good start on the book. I want to get most of the book written before the kids get out of school the end of next month.

I am off to do some writing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home