Tuesday, April 22, 2008

We're on the Same Page

I had the best time at RT this year... From the minute I walked into the room I shared with Marianne (while ripping a tile off the wall in the process) I knew this year was going to be awesome. Mari and I had so much fun and we laughed until we had tears at times... Especially during the Mr Romance competition... (oh the humanity!!) I'm not even sure where to start about RT so let me tell you about our room...

It smelled like paint.
The tiles were not quite cemented to the walls...
The fridge cabinet was fridgeless...
The bathroom door was see thru with frosted glass panels...
There was no exhaust fan in the bathroom...

I'm sure Mari will be able to think of more to tell... and I still need to get the pics off my camera...
Right now I am exhausted so I am off to bed...

Annmarie
www.myspace.com/annmarieortega
ps... Mari... I missed waking up to "Yo ho, Yo ho, A pirates life for me..." lol

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home