Wednesday, January 16, 2008

If I could go anywhere in the world...

It's hard to pick just one place. I have a bit of a gypsy heart and love to travel. There are so many places where I want to spend time. First, I want a huge budget to really be able to do things in style.

In the United States I would like to visit Colorado. I was born there, but we left before I was two, so I dont remember it. I've been to New Orleans, and I very much want to go back and spend more time there. I have a passion for the peace and beauty of Vermont, and hope to be able to have a vacation home there some day. And there's nothing like New York City. I grew up less than an hour from Manhattan and I love spending time there. I am a total city mouse. And as a Jersey girl, I can tell you that the Jersey shore is a great place to vacation.

Overseas... I was in London for my honeymoon and I want to return. Shopping, theater, bookstores, and high tea. A great way to spend time. I've never been to Paris, and as a hopeful romantic and city girl, I look forward someday to spending at least two weeks there. And then there is Italy, which some of my fellow Muses have mentioned. I would love a month or more there. Starting with tours of the cities - Rome, Florence, Venice. Shopping, sightseeing, shopping (need more shoes!). And then after the tours, I want to retreat and recoup for two weeks in Tuscany. Have you seen the movie "Under The Tuscan Sun"? I don't know that I'd move there, but I would want to relax and breathe in the warm Italian sun. Take in the culture. Soak it all up.

For now... I'll settle for traveling in my stories. Coming later this year is RETURN TO XANDER which will appear in the September '08 Caveman anthology from Ellora's Cave.

Until next week, may your travels be wonderful,
Rowan

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home