Monday, January 14, 2008

If I could go anywhere in the world...

I'd love to go anywhere that would require me to have a passport. I've never had one, but have always said I'd get one and travel. The only time I've been out of the US was when I went to Niagra Falls with a friend of mine in the early 1990's. It was one of those road trips from hell... flying to Detroit and driving to the Falls from there... As a matter of fact, speaking of passports... my friend Kelly asked the woman at the Canadian checkpoint to stamp her passport and the woman refused. She explained it really wasnt necessary to get into Canada. While we were talking to her, a woman came in with her dog... and had her dogs passport stamped... It was one of those really funny moments when you stand there and think to yourself... What just happened?? LOL Anyways, I'd go to Italy... England... Egypt... France... keep going until my passport was full... : )

take care and happy travels!!

Annmarie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home