Saturday, January 12, 2008

Catherine's 2008 Outlook

My Cerridwen novel, RETURN TO ME, came out December 20,
so I am hoping the buzz from that book continues to build.

I have an ebook novella coming out from eRedSage.com in February.
THE DOCTOR NEXT DOOR is a sexy little story about a romance writer
who has been using her hot ER doc neighbor as a model for the hero in her books, only he doesn't know!
When he finds out, it makes him want to get to know her better...
after all, he thought she was little Miss Innocent, until he read her books!

I'm still writing, still working on new ideas, still sending out my work.
This feels like it's going to be a big year for all of us here at Passion's Muses!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mari said...

Whooohooo! All sounds great, Catherine!

January 13, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home