Friday, January 11, 2008

Dawn's 2008 Outlook

2007 was a great year for me. Honestly, it's going to be hard to top. I made my first two sales in January (first to Samhain then Ellora's Cave) and closed out the year with a 3-book deal, at auction, to a New York publisher. It still feels unreal, as if I'm going to wake up tomorrow and all the events of 2007 will be part of a fuzzy dream.

2008 is going to be The Year of Writing for me. I plan to write three full-length novels. Hopefully in 2009, I'll get to reap the benefits of all the writing I'm preparing to sit down and do. I'm just hoping I can write some great stories that allow readers to escape for a while and come away feeling good. :)

So, 2008 here I come! I have my work cut out for me, but I want to do the very best I can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mari said...

I am a little envious of the NY deal...hopefully, this year will be my year.

January 13, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home