Monday, October 1, 2007

Deadline HELL

Well, I've been in the raging fires of deadline hell. My children don't know who I am. My spouse is bitter and resentful (I do try to make it up to him, though...at night ;-)). My house is a complete awful disaster. The gym has forgotten I'm a member, and all my friends think I've disappeared into the ether.

I am jittery on coffee and chocolate (how else would I survive this? LOL), my skin doesn't look so hot, and I'm feeling flabby. Geesh....not good!

BUT...by Saturday I have to dig myself out of this because my husband and I are going on a cruise! A Princess Cruise (much to my three-year-old daughter's delight--she loves everything princess!). I am so excited--we have never been on a cruise before. But really, I'm just looking for some long-overdue relaxation.

So does anyone have any cruise tips? We're going to Mexico for seven days. And I've promised not to bring any work. Ooh...I can't wait.......

Off to play Dora with the three-year-old. Have a great week, everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mari said...

Welcome to the writer's life. We have messy houses, husbands that want to be serviced, and friends we only see when writing is involved (aka RWA meetings). We survive on coffee to keep us awake and chololat to feed the tall, blonde hunk-a-muse (at least mine is tall blonde and all too male).

No cruise tips here. I wish.

October 2, 2007 at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home