Thursday, September 6, 2007

What can I do now to avoid...

I'm not in the mood.
There's too much laundry/dishes/cleaning to do.
The kids need me.
My husband needs me.
I have to check my email.
There's a great rerun on.
Just one more cup of coffee.
Maybe I'm hungry.

Can you tell? I'm having one of those days when I don't want to deal with what is *really* on my to do list. I want to go back to bed, hide under the covers, and just not deal.

Except... I cant do that. Darn it. And I know when everything is done, I'll feel great. But for now. Maybe I can blog for a while and put things off for a little while longer.

Sigh.

I know.

Get to work.

Ok.

If you insist.

Sure you dont want to stay here and chat with me for a while longer?
No?

Alright, I'm going.

Really.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Red Garnier said...

Iknow what you mean, Rowan. I've been doing the very same...It's fairly common, though fairly frustrating, too. We're with you. Hang in there. It'll pass!

September 8, 2007 at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home