Friday, August 31, 2007

Your Favorite Alphas

This was a lot of fun! Congrats to Joy, who won my Alpha Male contest! Her favorite Alpha Male was....((drumroll))...
Bond. James Bond. Joy, please email me (dawnjhalliday at gmail dot com) to claim your goodies.

James Bond was actually the most popular answer, by the way! Lots of people think he's the most exciting Alpha out there!

My favorite answer was "my hubby." Awww...isn't that sweet? That'd be my answer too. ;-)

Here are some of the other answers...some I was nodding and saying "yeah, baby"...others made me laugh out loud.

BOOKS -- I have read a lot of these books (and agree with your choices wholeheartedly), but
the favorite Alpha Male Author by far was Lora Leigh, and I actually haven't read her yet! I'm off to pick up some Lora Leigh now. *g*

Callan Lyons Tempting the Beast by Lora Leigh
Kell Kreiger Hidden Secrets by Lora Leigh
Tanner Tanner’s Scheme by Lora Leigh
Derek Craven Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas
Jeffrey Grant County Series by Karin Slaughter

Brin Gift of the Goddess by Denise Rossetti
Lucas Hunter Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh

Roarke In Death Series by J.D. Robb
Jean Claude Anita Blake Series by Laurell K. Hamilton
Dain Laurans The Chalice and the Blade by Glenna McReynolds


MOVIES -- After James Bond, Jason Bourne received the next highest number of votes! Here are some others:

Han Solo Star Wars (played by Harrison Ford)
Rhett Butler Gone with the Wind (played by Clark Gable)
Zach An Officer And A Gentleman (played by Richard Gere)
Rameses The Ten Commandments (played by Yul Brynner)

TV SHOWS -- I thought these were soooo interesting!

Captain Jean Luc Picard Star Trek, TNG (played by Patrick Stewart)
Captain James T. Kirk Star Trek (played by William Shatner)
Control The Equalizer (played by Robert Lansing)
Jack Bauer 24 (played by Kiefer Sutherland)
Sawyer Lost (played by Josh Halloway)

So what do you think? Do you have another favorite? Or do you agree with these?

3 Comments:

Blogger Cathy M said...

congrats Joy. And I love disappearing into Lora Leigh's world of breeds. A great one to start with is Elizabeth's Wolf.

August 31, 2007 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Dawn Halliday said...

Cathy,
Ooh, I can't wait to read Lora Leigh. I'm going to go look that one up. :)

August 31, 2007 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Red Garnier said...

What a fun contest, Dawn! And I love Lora Leigh, too. Callan...umm. YUM.

September 2, 2007 at 2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home