Saturday, May 3, 2008

If You Can't Say Something Nice...

Piggybacking on the other Muses' topic this week...

I've always believed you shouldn't say anything behind someone's back that you wouldn't want to say to their face.

I learned early on with a certain relative, that no matter what she was told, she'd embellish and then tell the person her new and improved version of what I (or anyone else) said.

I also seem to be the Repository of The Secrets in my family, because I can keep them. Gets amusing sometimes to have the same secret told to you by more than one person- and you realize it isn't a secret, because no one realizes they all already know.

I can stay quiet about anyone ELSE'S stuff.

I just wish I could learn when to shut up about my OWN business!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home