Friday, April 25, 2008

Howdy!

Hello everyone! Between being sick and on vacation, and struggling with a deadline, I haven't been able to post much. I'm so sorry I missed RT, but it sounds like such a blast! I wish I'd been there...sigh.

Anyway, my news: I had a e-book release this week! WOO HOO! It's my scorching hot contemporary Hawaii story, 10 Days in Paradise. It's gotten some great reviews, including 4 stars and an "O" rating from Just Erotic Romance Reviews. Mahaira said,
"Their love scenes have the passionate quality of an erupting volcano that can singe fingertips and set the computer screen ablaze." and "The issues between the lead pair and their resolution turn 10 Days in Paradise into a wonderful but deep read with the backdrop of the beautiful and romantic island. You go, Ms. Halliday!" Isn't that cool?

Now I need to go off and try to get over this cold...and try to think of some other stories. Oh...and I am SO going to get to RT in Orlando next year!

One last thing--I'm holding a contest over on my website. Come enter and you could win a $10 gift certificate for Samhain and a copy of my first print book, the Sins of Summer anthology.

http://www.dawnhalliday.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger CatherineBerlin said...

Love the beach cover- can't wait to read it!

April 27, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home