Sunday, August 3, 2008

Besieged

Okay, I'm jealous, I'll admit it. I didn't get to go to RWA either, and today all my mail lists will be besieged with posts from tired, delirious, motivated writers, fresh from their fun, fabulous conference.

Man, I feel more jealous than when I started this blog entry!

I've tried to fill my time: 
I've had a three-day headache, trying its best to become a four-day headache (so really, if I had gone to RWA, wouldn't that have been horrible?). 
I dragged my kids to a historic cemetery, a historic plantation, and a baseball game. 
I worked on edits (because I can edit with a headache, most of the time. I just can't create with a headache.
And I planned out this coming week of places to drag my kids to (gotta get some learning in).

So I am tired, even though I didn't travel across country. But still jealous!

And I can't wait to read all the posts!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home