Saturday, May 10, 2008

Write and rewrite

I'm tinkering with a new story that stalled. I think I finally figured out why the characters are standing somewhere in my head glaring at me and tapping their feet.

The heroine is a jerk.

Funny. I don't usually write jerks. And I think, really, she isn't one. At least not in my head. But on paper, she's coming across as Queen Jerkalina of Jerksonia.

So, it's back to the writing cave. Because these two characters really do love each other. Or they will in a page or two...

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger kabir khan said...

Everyone who has experienced trying to put words on paper will agree that the process of idea generation that comes with the task of writing quality articles can be quite heavy. In this article I talk about four reasons why it is helpful to use article writing service to provide a unique and professional style. reword my sentence

September 18, 2015 at 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home