Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Time Suckage


Ok, so this is one of the few times I'm going to complain about being e published... But I'm sure there are authors out there who will be able to feel my pain... This weekend I pulled a piece of work from a publisher. It all went well, which was great, but my gosh, what a pita... I spent the afternoon taking the information off my website, blog, MySpace, FAR page, TRS page... And I know there are places I still missed. And now of course I am trying to decide what to do with my now available piece of work... I wanted to spend the afternoon writing, but instead I spent it pulling the cover from everywhere I could think of. And so tomorrow I am going to reread my manuscript and try to decide where to send it... Because I do want it to have a good home...


Ok, enough of my rant...


On the plus side, I got the model for my short story Eros Arrow as a friend on MySpace today... Now don't ask how I pulled off finding the name of a guy from a stock photo site... but I did : ) (And if you knew me, this wouldn't really be all that surprising I think... haha)


So really I guess today wasn't ALL bad... LOL


AM

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger neoinileias said...

you have nice blog...

May 27, 2008 at 3:54 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

I DO feel your pain. I've been there, done that myself, but I didn't have to remove it from quite so many places. Good luck on finding it a new home!

May 27, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home