Friday, August 3, 2007

It's Rave for SPIN IT AGAIN

I have to toot my fellow Muses' success. Red just received a Fallen Angels Recommended Read for her Ellora's Cave book SPIN IT AGAIN! See what Rachelle wrote:

Oh my goodness!! Red Garnier has just earned herself a slot on my “Willing to spend my rent money on” list of authors. I wasn’t sure, after falling head over heels in lust with the first story in this series, if Ms. Garnier would be able to follow it up with something just as voracious and addictive. My libido is happy to report she succeeded beyond my wildest expectations. David, the defunct male lead, is as raunchy as they come while attempting to “sweet” talk his way back into Evie’s life. Spin It Again is one continuous scorcher that allows me to gorge myself on the rougher side of love and sex. This is a book I recommend for those who need their erotica hot and with the edge of darkness that is only held in check by the love wielding it.
Reviewed by: Rachelle

We here at Passion's Muses are so thrilled for her. It is a well deserved review.

Congrats, Red! May there be many more like this in your future

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Red Garnier said...

YEY FOR RED, lol!! Rowan thank you for the heads up, this is very sweet of you! I was so thrilled when I read the review that I'm still giddy! I'm so glad people have responded so positively! =) And just 14 days to go for our EC releases - and counting! Hope everyone will have their credit cards handy and their schedules light for some reading!

August 3, 2007 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Mari said...

Whooohooo! Way to go Red. I know I bought my copy of SPIN IT AGAIN. I read the first one, SPIN DEVIL, and loved it. RED Hot!

Mari

August 4, 2007 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Dawn Halliday said...

That is absolutely fabulous, Red! Mega congratulations!

August 4, 2007 at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home