Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Welcome to PASSION'S MUSES - where inspired romance begins!

Hello readers!

I am Rowan West and I am thrilled that you are here to learn more about Passion's Muses and the authors who a part of this great group. We are all, in addition to being writers, wives and mothers so I hope you will find that not only do you love our books, but that you connect with us as women as well.

It has been my dream to be a published author since I was in my late teens and now (over 25 years later), that dream has come true. Back in February, Ellora's Cave bought my book and on August 17th ROLL PLAY will be available for download. As we get closer to the date I will tell you more about Amara's and Griffin's passionate love story.

In the meantime, feel free to leave comments about what you'd like to know about us and what you enjoy about reading romance.

May you find inspiration for all of your dreams,
Rowan
http://www.rowanwesterotica.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Red Garnier said...

Niiiiice ladies!!! =) Love to be a part!

July 24, 2007 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Mari said...

Whoohooo!

Hey Rowan, got cover art yet?

July 24, 2007 at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home